Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Quiz for me

A friend of mine give me a quiz to test whether I'm a good lover or not. I like this kind of quiz... I mean I will like the quiz if the result is good. I play the quiz..

# Fren : one day u went to find ur love 1...got 2 path...1 is short cut...1 is longer path with nice environment...which 1 u will choose

me: short cut la ofcourse

Fren : erm...u pass by a place with lots of roses...but u can only take 10....red and white...can take all red or all white...of mix

me: 9 white 1 red?

Fren : nw u reach her house...her mum open the door,u will give her mom to call her down...or u go upstair to look for her??

me: normally her house i can not go upstair..let her mom call her down
Fren : erm...nw u r inside her bed room...flower u will choose to put on her bed or tablebeside window

me: tablebeside window

Fren : nw u wanna go bac,which path will u choose...longer with nice environment or shorcut


Fren : u r not a good lover.. lol...
u choose the 1st shortcut means u normally fall love with the 1st sight.
if u choose longer path, means...u need time to understand each other, before u fall in love with someone..
erm...the red roses mean how much u will give her while white represented how much u expect her to return...

Fren asked: u give 1 dollar to carlyn...and u expect she give u 9??

Fren : if need mom to call her down means when u 2 argue... we need 3rd person to solve the problem, we cannot settle it by ourself.
flower on bed shows u r a romantic ppl... flower on table beside window means u r a materilize ppl...
last question u choosed "short cut" also... means u more focus on present relationship... you don't care forever and ever... #

Intresting... I picked all the bad answer. ALL!!! i was wondering am i that bad?? Errr... i think yes. I agreed with some answers, that is me. I dunnoe who is the creator created this quiz, and not sure does he or she apply the real psychology thinking in the quiz or not. i just want to share my opinions and explain why i choose that answer.

1st question: i picked the shortcut because my gf dun like the word "late". and I'm a impatience man also... global warming, reduce Co2... shortcut is the best rite?

2nd question: i would picked 9 white roses and 1 red. errr... for me it's meaningful. Imagine 1 red rose surrounded by 9 white roses, and she is the red roses. "there is a million people around me, and you're the one". manatau... the answer said: red roses mean how much i would give and white means how much i expect to get back.

3rd question: when i reach her house, if she at upstairs, normally i will wait her at living room. and her mom or sis will inform her to come down. so....

4th question: where i will put the flowers, on the bed or table beside the window? i replied table, because normally flower is wet, i scare the bed wet or dirty. so i chooses table beside the window. the result said I'm a materialistic people. I can accept this one. yes, i'm. I'm materialistic.

Last question: go back home by using shortcut or not. Yes i would use shortcut again. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment